Pops and clicks on BBC local radio

Re: Pops and clicks on BBC local radio

Postby Tramp508 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:37 pm

I have been suffering these annoying pops and clicks for many months, since before Xmas in fact. I find it very frustrating whilst trying to listen to Geoff Barker on a Saturday night on BBC Devon. Why is it that the techies at the BBC cannot sort this problem out. All the license fees we pay and they cannot sort an audio stream out.
I listen to a lot of internet radio, most of which are low budget stations, which have no problems it is only the BBC is the only one that has problems. Perhaps the technies need to go and speak to those other stations and find out how to set up a stream.
Talk of some piece of equipment being broken, in my opinion is just an excuse, they don't seem to know what they are doing.
Very annoying and it is spoiling my listening. :x
Tramp508

Postby matt » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 pm

matt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jiver » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 pm

After a pop and click free period since April, this problem has RETURNED. Exactly as it was before. So far I am experiencing it on "Geoff Barker's Rock n Roll Party" of the 18th August.
I have reported via iPlayer "contact us". Previous experience obviates the need to say that it is not yet mentioned as an issue on the BBC own "issues" page .
jiver

Postby matt » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:25 am

matt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to On a Computer